Thursday, August 11, 2005

Some Days...

Some days suck eggs.

Some days rock.

Today sucked eggs.

Some days - you want to pull up the covers and never come out.

Some days - there just isn't one positive bone in your whole body.

Some days - are days when you feel fat. Really fat. And, it's cause you are.

Those days suck.

I'm back in the workout/training/eating right mode and feeling good about myself. The problem comes when my self-image as a buff, in shape, bad ass athlete comes into collision with my actual self - a very overweight person who still huffs and puffs at the top of a flight of stairs.

Am I in a lot better shape than I was in May? Sure. Do I feel really good about that? Oh, yeah.

I just want progress towards my "ideal" physical self to be faster than it is, and today my bad ass athlete persona had a fight with my fat self, and unfortunately, the fat, bad attitude side of me won.

So, I had a pity party. So sue me.

1 comment:

  1. i'm here for you. we can lose weight together by motivatind each other. sound okay to you?

    ReplyDelete