Thursday, September 1, 2005

Bike Commuting - Part 3 of ?

Conscientious: Guided by or in accordance with the dictates of conscience; principled.

One of these days it'll happen. Birds will sing, bees will hum, the planets will align and I WILL Bike Commute!

However, that day was NOT today.

Today, I checked my email before I left, and had an emergency message that I might have to attend a seminar at another site and to come to school to find out for sure. So, being the conscientious person that I am, I could not pretend like I had not read the message and bike commute anyway.

I will try again, and again, and again, until it happens.

There is probably some really great lesson to be learned here, about the power of perseverance or something. Or, on the other hand, it could just be an exercise in complete frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment