Friday, September 9, 2005

Well, I guess I'm dead

Blood Pressure: The pressure exerted by the blood against the walls of the blood vessels, especially the arteries.

On my way to somewhere else I had some time to kill. This is not a hardship for me, as almost any store holds the lure of looking at "stuff." Stuff I probably won't buy, mind you, but stuff all the same.

So, I was wandering around in a Raley's Grocery store that happened to be on the way to where I was going. Raley's is great, cause besides the food, they sure do have a lot of stuff. Wine glasses, barbeque grills, a whole entire aisle of makeup, small statues of dragons and wizards, and not incidentally, one of those blood pressure machines.

Being a person who can't resist finding out dippy numbers like that, I sat down to give it a shot.

It squeezed my arm half off, took quite some time to think about things, and then informed me that the test had failed. Officially, Results Were Inconsistent, in a very cryptic manner.

Not daunted I tried it again, and then again, with the same result every time.

So, since I guess I don't have a blood pressure, that must mean that I'm dead. Right? Or, that I need to go to the doctor Right Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment