Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eharmony

So, I've been on Eharmony for a while now trying to find someone to date. This is because, apparently, I cannot seem to find someone by myself and I need help.

What I find really annoying about Eharmony is that they send you about 10 emails a day along the lines of "Meet Jeff - he's looking for you!" or "Barry might be your special match!"

Honestly, I don't want that many emails from Eharmony. In fact, all I want is if someone wants to contact me. I really think that a lot of the profiles they send are from people who are not subscribed. How do I know? Because I've had a LOT of profiles over the past month or so when I wasn't signed on. So... the question is - how many of these people are actually available? The answer? We will never know because certainly Eharmony won't tell you.

On the other hand, I had a date today and the guy is really nice, so - maybe it's worth while after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment